Instructions for Masterminds Storytelling Competition
1. Masterminds Storytelling Competition is open to any child studying up to grade 6.
2. Masterminds Storytelling Competition is for English Language only.
3. The participant can choose any story from English language.
4. There will be 3 rounds: Qualifying, Preliminary & Final Rounds
5. In each Round, the participant should narrate 1 complete story of their choice.
6. The story should not be repeated across all Rounds.
7. The story should not be more than 180 seconds.
8. The Video of Qualifying round should be uploaded from 1st October to 30th November 2019.
9. Participants who qualify for the Preliminary round should upload the video from 1st March to 10th March 2020.
10. Participants who qualify for the Final Round should upload the video from 1st May to 10th May 2020.
11. Results of Qualifying Round will be declared in December, Preliminary Round results will be declared in April and Final round results will be declared in June.
12. Late entries will not be entertained.
13. Masterminds Storytelling Competition is an online competition.
14. Masterminds reserves the right to use the videos for promotion or as it deems fit for any other activity.
Important Dates for Storytelling Competition:
||1st August to 30th November 2019
|Video Upload Dates for Qualifying Round
||1st October to 30th November 2019
|Result of Qualifying Round
|Video Upload Dates for Preliminary Round
||1st March to 10th March 2020
|Result of Preliminary Round
|Video Upload Dates for Final Round
||1st May to 10th May 2020
|Result of Final Round
1. Masterminds reserves the right to ask for proof of age any time during the period of the competition.
2. The Storytelling competition
is divided into 3 groupsGroup I – Preschool, Group II – Grades 1 to 3, Group III – grade 4 to 6
1. Information submitted to Masterminds will be used for competition purpose.
2. The Parent/ Guardian is responsible for submitting the correct information while registering.
1. A one- time fee of Rs.590/- (Rs.500 + Rs.90 (GST) will be charged for all 3 rounds.
2. The competition will end for Participants who are not selected for further rounds.
3. Fees once collected will not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. Courier charges, if any will be have to be borne by the participants.
1. The Jury of all Rounds will consist of 2 Judges.
2. Scoring Points are given to every participant, maximum score will be 20 across all rounds.
3. The break- up of 20 points for group I & II- Pronunciation – 3, Voice Modulation -3. Presentation Skills – 3, Prop - 1.
4. The break –up of 20 points for group III – Pronunciation/Modulation – 3, Gestures, Expressions & Confidence – 3, Introduction, body & conclusion of the story – 3, Prop -1.
5. The decision of the judges is final and cannot be changed, further discussion on judgment will not be entertained.
1. Masterminds Storytelling Competition participants will be awarded with E – certificates at all levels.
2. Rankers will be awarded with Trophy at the final Round.
3. Top 3 rankers at the final Round will be awarded with one –time scholarship, the amount will be decided before the finals and will be the sole discretion of Masterminds.