Instructions for Masterminds Storytelling Competition
- Masterminds Storytelling Competition is open to any child studying upto grade 6.
- Masterminds Storytelling Competition is for English Language only.
- The participant can choose any story from English language.
- There will be 3 rounds: Qualifying, Preliminary & Final Rounds
- In each Round, the participant should narrate 1 complete story of their choice.
- The story should not be repeated across all Rounds.
- The story should not be more than 180 seconds.
- Late entries will not be entertained.
- Masterminds Storytelling Competition is an online competition.
- Masterminds reserves the right to use the videos for promotion or as it deems fit for any other activity.
Important Dates for Storytelling Competition
- Registration Dates : 15th July to 30th November 2023
- Video Upload Dates for Qualifying Round : 1st Dec to 31st Dec 2023
- Result of Qualifying Round : February 2024
- Video Upload Dates for Preliminary Round : 15th Feb to 28th Feb 2024
- Result of Preliminary Round : March 2024
- Video Upload Dates for Final Round : 15th April to 30th April 2024
- Result of Final Round : June 2024
- Masterminds reserves the right to ask for proof of age any time during the period of the competition.
The Storytelling competition is divided into 3 groups
Group I - Preschool, Group II - Grades 1 to 3, Group III - grade 4 to 6.
- Information submitted to Masterminds will be used for competition purpose.
- The Parent/ Guardian is responsible for submitting the correct information while registering.
- A one- time fee of Rs. 1000 + 180 (GST) = 1180/- will be charged for all 3 rounds.
- The competition will end for Participants who are not selected for further rounds.
- Fees once collected will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Courier charges, if any will be have to be borne by the participants.
- The Jury of all Rounds will consist of 2 Judges.
- Scoring Points are given to every participant, maximum score will be 20 across all rounds.
- The break - up of 20 points for group I & II- Pronunciation - 3, Voice Modulation -3. Presentation Skills - 3, Prop - 1.
- The break - up of 20 points for group III - Pronunciation/Modulation - 3, Gestures, Expressions & Confidence - 3, Introduction, body & conclusion of the story - 3, Prop -1.
- The decision of the judges is final and cannot be changed, further discussion on judgment will not be entertained.
- Masterminds Storytelling Competition participants will be awarded with E - certificates at all levels.
- Rankers will be awarded with Trophy at the final Round.
- Top 3 rankers at the final Round will be awarded with one-time scholarship, the amount will be decided before the finals and will be the sole discretion of Masterminds.